HyperLearning Technologies has more than ten years as a Microsoft Solution Provider (Microsoft Silver Certified Partner) specializing in Microsoft training and MS Certification in Virginia Beach in software and systems certification training. We provide training in MCSA Windows 7,MCSA Windows 10 as well as CompTIA and Network Security programs.
To ensure YOUR MS CERTIFICATION, we provide extra instructor-led time to review exam materials; we provide the industry-leading Transcender certification practice exams; we provide both lab manuals and Microsoft Press books - in some programs we provide take-it-with-you Microsoft Windows Resource Kits.
What You Get:
- Approved Microsoft Official Curriculum or Logocal Operations technical lab manuals for all training programs.
- Microsoft Press Self-Study Kits for each Microsoft exam topic area
- Best-author-in-the-business self-study kits for non-Microsoft certification training courses
- Test Topics and Strategies sessions to help the student prepare for the industry recognized exams.
- A personal, student set of Transcender practice exams
- VUE / Prometric Certification Exam Vouchers
- Windows Training Resource Kit (for applicable certification classes)
- Experienced instructors certified as MCSEs and MCTs / CTTs
- Personalized instruction
- Extra time between courses to allow certification after each training module.
- Guaranteed Microsoft CERTIFICATION. You may retake training modules, if a seat is available, until you are certified. Student must pay for training media and test vouchers for retake, consumable training lab materials must be purchased by the student for retake. Retake policy does not include upgrade courses.
MCSA: Windows 10
This program prepares the student for the MCSA:Windows 10 Certification (Exam: 70-697). These courses are intended to provide skills for Enterprise Desktop/Device Support Technicians (EDSTs) who provide Tier 2 support to users who run Windows 10 desktops and devices within a Windows domain environment in medium to large enterprise organizations. The key responsibilities include resolving technical issues pertaining to Windows 10 installation and migration, activation, performance, profiles, settings; and device synchronization. Some other key responsibilities include local and remote network access; access to applications, access to data and printers; authentication, Endpoint security and policy; OS and data recovery. The secondary audience for this course are IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources.
MCSA: Windows 7
This program prepares the student for the MCSA:Windows 7 Certification (Exams: 70-680, 70-685). Learn how to install, upgrade, and migrate to Windows 7 client and solve technical troubleshooting problems in a Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 networking environment by taking 6292 and 6293 Microsoft courses. ( Course 6294 may be substituted for 6293 for the MCSA:Windows 7 certification.